DCC’s is transforming the textile decoration market with a revolutionary process of digital printing directly onto polyester fabric dramatically reducing water consumption, taking sustainability in textile printing to the next level.
As a pioneer in sustainable printing technologies, DCC has developed Blackhorse water-based disperse ink to transform manufacturing processes by reducing water, energy and chemical use. These inks offer outstanding color and image brilliance with minimal environmental impact and are used for printing polyester fabrics where deep color and optimum fastness are required.
It does not require a steaming or washing process resulting in a more sustainable and environmentally responsible process. To obtain a good fixation, it is recommended to thermally set the printed substrate at 210°C (410°F) for 30s.
Adaptable to any industrial print head, it can be fine-tuned for maximum production reliability in single pass. Blackhorse’s disperse ink meets and exceeds the high demands of the fashion industry.
- Good fluency, suits for continuous mass production.
- Excellent quality of the print with high sharpness and detail
- Consistent and vibrant color intensity
- Brilliant color saturation, wide color gamut, great color fastness.
- High control of ink penetration.
- Very stable, no clogging to print head.
- Provide visual excellence by vivid colors & high definition print images.
- High speed printing increased the productivity.
- Eco Sustainability