EPSON SUBLIMATION INK
The 4-colour Epson UltraChrome DS Ink Technology specially developed for dye sublimation transfer printing ensures accurate colour reproduction and high durability with greater ink density for transfer.
Epson UltraChrome DS is a specially-formulated dye-sublimation ink, producing outstanding images with vibrant colors, intense blacks, sharp contours, and smooth gradations. This all-new ink technology exhibits excellent light- and wash-fastness, as well as resistance to alkaline and acid perspiration. Designed specifically for Epson UltraChrome DS ink technology, the newly optimized Epson MicroPiezo TFP print head ensures precise and repeatable performance as well as excellent longevity. The printers are designed to be used exclusively with the Epson UltraChrome DS inks.
Featuring a new High Density Black ink, the Epson UltraChrome DS ink set delivers rich blacks, extraordinary color saturation and high color contrast for superior overall image quality. Designed exclusively for the SureColor F-series printers, ensuring printhead reliability and high productivity.
Epson printers are designed to be used exclusively with Epson genuine inks, not any other brands of inks or cartridges, and you can have this genuine Epson ink technology with a full printer warranty and support for about the same cost-per-ml as typical third-party solutions.
- Epson-exclusive aqueous CMYK technology: An extreme colour gamut produces vibrant colours, sharp contours and smooth gradations to deliver the best quality images on a range of materials.
- Durability: Excellent light- and wash-fastness, resistance to a significant amount of abrasion, as well as alkaline and acid perspiration, mean signage and apparel maintain their impact without fading.
- Productive and cost-efficient: Excellent nozzle stability for high-speed printing and fast drying times. Inks are supplied in 1-litre refill packs to maximise production uptime and deliver a low total cost of ownership.
- Epson advanced print head technology: Optimised for use with Epson’s MicroPiezo TFP print head, which incorporates 720 ink nozzles per colour, enabling a resolution of up to 720 x 1440 dpi, and is low vibration for highly accurate dot shape and placement.
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified: When applied to polyester fabrics, the UltraChrome DS ink used in the SureColor SC-F6000 and F7000, passes the requirements of the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 for human ecological requirements of Class I products for adults, children, and babies up to 36 months , which specifies testing criteria to reduce the presence of harmful substances within a textile product. The standard belongs to the International Association for Research and Testing in the field of Textile Ecology (Oeko-Tex).