Monti Mod 70&73
Transfer printing calender for ribbons & continuous narrow fabric
HEAT PRESS DESIGNED FOR VERY HIGH SPEED AND CONTINUOUS PRINTING
The Transfer Printing calender series mod. 70/73 has been designed for the continuous sublimed thermoprinting and the thermo fixing of ribbons, labels and thin fabrics with a maximum working area of 750mm. Thanks to the 500 mm diameter heated drum, this calender can print at very high speeds. Particularly suitable for printing ribbons, straps and other applications closer than 750 mm.
This expanded range has been designed for continuous printing on fabrics (curtains, upholstery fabrics) and non-woven materials, as well as for limited print runs of promotional materials, narrow fabrics and ribbons. All these machines can be used to further shrink the tissue and create a "crumpled" effect, as well as to secure direct printing on fabric.
- The temperature of the cylinder can be regulated from room temperature up to 230°C.
- The cylinder is heated by a central resistor in a vacuum sealed oil bath, in complete absence of air and pressure (closed circuit system patented by Monti Antonio Spa).
- No need for replacement or maintenance of the heating oil.
- The felt tension, as well as felt centering, is regulated by a pneumatic system which automatically relaxes the felt when finished working -thus increasing the life of the felt.
- Important: the printed paper winding is performed by two clutch rollers which permits winding of from 6 to 12 papers simultaneously.
- Motorizations controlled by inverter.
- Special motorizations for constant paper tension for the winding of protection paper in exit.
- Built-in security system in case of black-out.
- NOMEX felt.
CALENDER FOR PRINTING
- Ø MM 500 (MOD. 70)
- Ø MM 1000 (MOD. 73)
|Cylinders width||29.5 inc|
|Maximum width of work||25.5 inc|
|Maximum speed roller||15 m/min|
|Total power installed||16 Kw|
|Max consumption||16 Kw|
|Medium consumption||10.5 Kw/h|
|Power supply||230 Volt 3Ph 50/60 Hz
400 Volt 3Ph 50/60 Hz
|Maximum electrical input||In 230 Volt = 40.2 A’
In 400 Volt = 23 A’
|Electric cable feed section||220 Volt = 10 mm²
380 Volt = 6 mm²
|Electric power motor printing cylinder||1.1 Kw|
|Electric power motor winding used printing paper||0.37 Kw|
|Electric power motor winding used paper support||0.37 Kw|
|Resistances power for heating printing cylinder resistances||12+10%=13.2 Kw|
|Power transformer||0.5 Kw|
|Pneumatic pressure supply||Min.5 Max.8 Bar|
|Medium air consumption(20°)||5 lt/min.during starting only|