Monti Mod 902
Roll To Roll Calendar For Sublimation Printing
Monti Mod 902
- 78.84 inch
- 102.36 inch
- 118 inch
- 141.7 inch
- 173.23 inch
- 204.72 inch
This is the transfer printing calendar for LARGE QUANTITY PRODUCTION. We have succeeded in condensing in a machine of compact dimensions a printing cylinder with a diameter of 1000 mm., the surface of which is almost completely exploited. This permits a production of nearly double that of a calendar of traditional dimensions (500 mm.),significantly lowering all transfer printing costs.
As with all other calendars we produce, the Mod. 902 may be fitted with cylinder widths of 2000 - 2600 - 3000 – 3600 - 4400 - 5200 mm. and it was designed so as to make the introduction and roll-up of both paper and fabric easier for the operator.
- The tension of the printing paper is regulated by a powerful diskbrake, extremely precise and easy to use.
- According to the various types of fabric to be printed, the temperature may be regulated from 50°C to 230°C by means of an electronic thermostat with a maximum margin of error of ±1°C.
- The pressure between the paper and the fabric is obtained by means of a special felt in NOMEX. The tension may be regulated by a pneumatic system.
- The oil inside the cylinder is heated by 3 centralised electric resistances, in a vacuum, with a system which is patented by Monti Antonio. This ingenious system permits considerable reductions in electric consumption (up to 50% with respect to traditional machines) and a PERFECT temperature distribution on the entire surface area of the cylinder.
- The absence of air inside the cylinder lets the diathermic characteristics of the oil remain unaltered. For this reason oil in the cylinder never needs to be changed or added.
- All movements are made by independent synchronised motors, thus avoiding chains and variable pulley systems.
- At the exit of the cylinder both the exhausted printing paper and the printed fabric are rolled up perfectly with cardboard tubes of various dimensions.
- The system for the lowering of the temperature in exit keeps the characteristics of the fabric unaltered while avoiding the blurring of designs during roll-up.
- The felt tension automatically relaxes after work is finished, thus increasing the life of this part.
- Special motors for automatic/constant tension eliminate the need for the operator’s continuous regulation of the paper in exit (exhausted printing paper and protection paper).
- Touch screen controls including multifunctional meter counter with alarm to signal preset yields.
- Automatic felt-centering systems.
- Incorporated safety system in case of blackout.
- Current production model includes weekly programmer for switching On/Off at preset working hours.
CALENDAR FOR PRINTING: Ø MM 1000
|Installed electric power||kw||68||96.5||110.5||130||7000||7000|