Monti Mod 97/99
Transfer printing calendar for piece & role fabrics
Monti Mod 97/99
Mod 97/99 are special calendar designed for both cut-piece and roll materials, using both paper sheets and paper rolls. A versatile sublimation thermo transfer printer for printing rolls of Fabrics up to 2.2 metres wide.
Models 97 & 99 is equipped with a 1,000-mm drum for even higher production speeds. With a wide range of models and heated cylinder sizes on offer, these machines can be used both for limited and exclusive runs - typically as in the digital sector - as well as for large industrial volumes.
One of the main features of this type of calendars, is the production cost savings, since we can work with the coil continuously printed paper and a working speed constant if strikes. It has a cylinder diameter of 1 meter and a useful width of 200 cm. This special machine is suitable for companies with high yields.
- The high working speed of the machine (depending on the cylinder ø) permits a production of at least double that of normal large dimension printing presses;
- The use of continuous printing paper with placement designs (for example in the field of sportswear) reduces printing paper costs by 30-50%;
- The reduction of labour costs are noteworthy; this machine requires only 1 operator when printing continuous materials, and only 2 or 3 operators (depending on your personal printing method) when printing pre-cut pieces of material. Bearing in mind the production possibilities, it is easy to realize savings of 25-50% on the cost of personnel;
- This versatile machine may be used with any material and any type of application, making it extremely interesting for printers who are subcontractors;
- Digital paper can be used in continuous (roll), without the need to pre-cut it;
- The machine works with transfer paper with design facing upwards: operators can simply and precisely place pieces to be printed directly on the design, without the need to create “templates”;
- Clients can use the machine to heat-set fabrics in roll, before the cutting.
Special calendar for continuous transfer printing on cut pieces and roll-fed fabrics
- Ø MM 1000
- Versions: Mod. 97: feeder + long table Mod. 99: short table
|Working area height||33.46 inc|
|Mechanical speed||1-15 mt/min|
|Installed electric power||74 Kw/h|
|Average consumption||48 kw/h|
|Compressed air||6-8 Bar/td>|
|Pre-heaters (optional)||12 Kw|
|Cylinder diameter||1000 mm (39.4“)|
|Working width||1.800 mm (70,87“) / 2.000 mm (78,74“)|
|Net weight||7900 /7000 kg|
|Overall Dimensions||W139.76” x L248.03” x H98.43”
W139.76” x L130” x 79.52”